Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I buy good hair growth shampoo, and how much does it cost?

my hair is pretty damaged, and the only way it looks alright is if I damage it more by straightening it... i dont want to do that so i need help growing it long so i can cut off the damage. i just cut off some, but theres a lot more and its much too short already. ive heard that growth shampoo really works so i wouldnt mind trying that for a while. where can i get some that works, and is it a lot?Where can I buy good hair growth shampoo, and how much does it cost?
Growth shampoos don't actually work as well as they claim they do. You should focus more on your hair's health instead of the length. If you already have so much damage try deep conditioning every week %26amp; be sure to trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks. I know it's already shorter than you'd like but by trimming it regularly you will give your hair more health %26amp; strength %26amp; it will grow out much nicer. You should also try washing it every other day, that way you wont have to straighten your hair every day. Washing it every day also dries it out, it much healthier going a day or two without washing it.Where can I buy good hair growth shampoo, and how much does it cost?
I love Dominican hair products, my hair never feels heavy and has lots of body and a beautiful scent. Try www.iBeautyNY.com
Garnier Fruitis or Sunsilk has products but mostly Garnier Fruitis.
heres one for under 20:





http://www.salonweb.com/37/grow.htm








good luck =]
I would love to know a growth shampoo. I had severe damage so I had it all cut off.. only thing you can do because hair grows EXTREMELY slow when its really damaged. my hair has grown 2 1/2 inches since I got it cut so short 2 months ago.
mane and tail from sally beauty supply and you can take prenatal vitamins it will help to and the mane and tail shampoo and conditioner is like 10 bux each for a huge bottle
To buy hair growth shampoo, u can get them at beauty supply stores or the products direct site. The best by far to me iz Miracle Growth and Dr. Miracle. If you need to find their direct sitez then just type them in the search bar and they'll pop up. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment