Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a good shampoo that doesn't cost a ton?

I usually use aveda shampoo, but am on a tight budget. Is there any suggestions for something less expensive? I heard pantene is not good for your hair.What's a good shampoo that doesn't cost a ton?
MATRIX is the bestWhat's a good shampoo that doesn't cost a ton?
i use tresemme it works really good!
Really? I don't think that's true! I love Pantene's effect on my hair! Pantene's fine! But another good shampoo is VO5! umm.. what else? I don't know how much Finesse is, but I use that sometimes....





Oh the Aussie products too..
TREsemme (big bottles for about $4) has been on sale for a while now, it is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner i have used. (it's what they use in hair salons)





sold @ drugstore
L`oreal or Garnier Fructis (use your coupons that come in the mail)
i've heard that pantene isn't good for your hair, too. i started using garnier fructis and i love it. it makes my hair really soft, and not frizzy.
Garnier Fructis and I am very satisfied.I looove it and it smells fantastic:)Try it!
suave,dove, and pantene pro-v
suave
I love the Aussie products, they work awesome and they smell great!!!
suave and tresemme they are really good
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment