Thursday, December 24, 2009

How much does it cost to get your carpet shampooed?

I just moved into a nasty apt





she didnt paint the walls or shampoo the carpet sob





how do i do this and how much does it cost?





also it stated in my lease that she is responsible for electricity and heat. However she called me today to tellme to call the electricity office to get the bill in my name. does this mean she is still paying it but just to notify the electricity company that i reside there?





this is my first time thanks alot !!





MeiHow much does it cost to get your carpet shampooed?
I know when we got are carpets shampooed it was around 600$. You can get it cheaper depending on the place and how much the carpet really needs it. You could always rent a carpet steamer or shampooer too.How much does it cost to get your carpet shampooed?
Carpet cleaning depends on the size of your apartment. I think you have a greater issue and that is your landlord. If she is already not abiding by what's in your lease then you've got a problem. If she's telling you to put the electricity/heat in your name then that means YOU will be paying for it. Does your lease specify which utilities she'll be paying? Most landlords these days only pay water and garbage.
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment