Saturday, December 19, 2009

How much does your shampoo cost?

stop asking this question or I will go over to your room and through your $22 shampoo out the window, Pilar will love that.


oh and mkine costs about 20, pesos, its the exact same as the first girls.How much does your shampoo cost?
拢5 n it doesnt evn do its job properly!! arghHow much does your shampoo cost?
i use the cheapest thing i can find which is Suave and it costs me about 1.50
i buy the pink elvive so its about 拢1.78 per bottle of shampoo and conditioner
i use tressemme and it costs about 拢10.00 for the shampoo nd conditioner
$7.99 - 32 ounce bottle of Mane 'n Tail and Creme of Nature
mine'slike30 something dollars each......oh well!





If you check htis soon, I'llbe on AIM for awhile
3-4 dollars.
$3.56 per bottle. you?
mine is french and is like $90 but it is a huge bottle
I use Pantene Brunette Expressions, I think it's like 4 dollars a bottle? I'm not sure I never paid attention
$25 a bottle... it's a huge bottle... 32 oz. I think!
About 10 bucks a bottle.
$7


bored are we? lol
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment