Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone tell me the cost of clear shampoo in the philippines???someone please help me.........?

can anyone tell me the cost of clear shampoo in the philippines???Can anyone tell me the cost of clear shampoo in the philippines???someone please help me.........?
Clear Anti-dandruff shampoo:





for the small bottle, it depends on where you buy it. it is php56 in landmark makati. the price range is from php50-php60, depending on where you buy it. it is available in mercury drug stores, sm beauty section %26amp; in watson's and other grocery shops.





for the bigger bottle, it is at php130++ - php150++


again, the price depends on where you buy it.Can anyone tell me the cost of clear shampoo in the philippines???someone please help me.........?
a 10 ml sachet is retailed at 5Php each. you'll save more if you buy a dozen in a grocery. and a lot more when you buy a bottle. i don't know the exact price but i know for sure that's it's a little expensive compared to other consumer brands. maybe because it's really effective in eliminating dandruff. i tried it myself and as it promised, my dandruff was gone in just a week.
i still go with vaseline, more effective(at least in my case) and more affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment