Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know of any low cost shampoo that works for eczema?

';Equate'; brand version of Neutragena T-gel. They sell it right next to the brand name in Wal-mart stores. It has the same ingredients, only cheaper. It worked for my son's psoriasis.


Hope it works for you.Does anyone know of any low cost shampoo that works for eczema?
My dermatologist recommended DHS zinc%26amp; DHS sal. Zinc is a tar like t-gel, sal is salycilic acid. The sal version lathers better. they're over the counter %26amp; cost me $11. usually take a day to get in though Report Abuse
Does anyone know of any low cost shampoo that works for eczema?
have you tried sheep dip
Apparently Oil of Olay body wash is supposed to work - I just came from the dermatologist. Miss my bar of soap but am trying it. Good luck. I have it too - it sucks.
Don't know how low cost it is but Selsun Blue has selenium in it (I understand) and that acts as an anti-fungal.





Eczema can be due to a fungus (Candida). There is more info about candida at www.hufa.org - the yeast link.
maybe from http://shoponlinevitamins.go.cc
its not super cheap but try neutrogena T-gel

No comments:

Post a Comment